Friday, November 28, 2014

Five on BLACK Friday | In a Snowglobe


Hello Friends! I have been blessed with my Friday starting on Wednesday just like many of you who have Thanksgiving and Friday off from work. Although it was a short work week it seemed like I had a few hiccups before Vacation mode. Monday morning I woke to having car troubles and my car had to go to the shop. Thankfully though, I have wonderful friends who were able to tote me around until my car was fixed--- just in time for me to pack it and head to Snowshoe. I made it safely and it has been snowing ever since I arrived.


A little peek into my week...


ONE: I'll admit I am completely obsessed with Taylor Swift. Did you see her performance of "Blank Space" at the 2014 AMA's? Ahhhmazing-- per usual.

TWO: My drive up to Snowshoe was clear the entire way until the last few miles of the drive--it had begun to snow!! The entrance to our condo buildings was so pretty as I pulled in.  It was beautiful to see my first snow so early in the season even though it was MIDNIGHT when I finally made it! Mom and dad rolled in around 3am and we moved a new refrigerator into the condo. After a long night it was finally bedtime at 4:30 am!
THREE: Have you ever had one of the gourmet cupcakes from Gigi's? I had never tried them before {sorry you cupcake lovers} and my dad brought these decadent cupcakes up to the mountains. I split the Candy bar Crunch cupcake and I was in Butterfingers heaven. I have never been much of a frosting person-- but this frosting was savory and sweet.
FOUR: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! To see what I am thankful for go here. This Thanksgiving I woke up to a beautiful view of snow-covered trees, saw the Turkey Skiing, and had a wonderful Thanksgiving meal with my parents. By the end of the day we had gotten a FOOT of fresh powder and more on the way.

FIVE: BLACK FRIDAY {ONLINE} DEALS! Although I am doing no shopping today, I wanted to share my top 5 online deals for Black Friday:
BAUBLEBAR15% off two items
GAP50% off sitewide | code BLKFRIDAY
JCREW30% off select full price items, 40% off sale | code HOLIDAY
KATE SPADE SATURDAY: 30% off everything, free shipping | code DEALME
OLDNAVY50% off sitewide
FIVE A: Today I woke up and watched Live! with Kelly and Michael, which was a treat since I usually am at work. They wore these hilarious Christmas sweaters on the first part of the show and now I am looking forward to Tacky Christmas Sweater parties. Jack has been wanting this Knitted Crackling Fireplace sweater and I already have TWO new sweaters in my closet. TACKY CHRISTMAS here we come! 







Thanks to DarciAprilChristina, and Natasha!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment