Tuesday, November 18, 2014

2014 Favorite Things| My List

These are a few of my favorite things 2014 Christmas List:



one| I absolutely love all GOLD everything and these PavĂ© Round Stud Earrings would be the perfect addition to any outfit + they are timeless. I could see wearing them while running errands or dressing them up for a night out on the town.

two| I have been needing some new boots, but I am not willing to splurge myself for these beauts. Hoping that Santa sees my list this year. nod.nod.wink.wink.

three| Now that the cold weather has come to stay I am craving some new flannel pj's. I love the penguin & snowflake print of this Bedhead pair. 

four| Monogram. Need I say more. The two letter monogram has been pretty popular this season and I have been looking at this necklace for a few weeks. A huge plus is that is is less than $40!

five| I cannot live without my morning coffee. I got a friend this to-go cup earlier this year and now am wanting one for myself.

six| Who can go wrong with new nail polish in their stocking. I am always in need of a new pink or red shade {my go-to colors}.

seven| I love being organized & having cute stationary. This journal would be perfect for me to keep my daily work notes or to do lists in.

eight| I would really love to add this new coat to my closet this year. I love that it has a hood and is longer than my other Barbour I have had my Barbour red quilted jacket for a super long time. I have been very pleased with the quality despite the price tag. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

nine| This year more than anything I want to take a fun trip somewhere. Jack and I have both been saying this for a while and there are so many places that we want to visit that {fingers crossed} we can pick one and jet set!


Thanks to AprilEliseKatieZelle 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment