Monday, November 24, 2014

Weekending | Hornets & Friendsgiving

Friday night Jack and I went to my first Charlotte Hornets game. We had pretty good seats in section 116 and were sitting right next to the UNC-Chapel Hill Basketball team!! Of course I had to get my picture with Marcus Paige--- I mean who wouldn't when your that close! Although the Hornets lost in the end even though they were up 25 points at one point I had a wonderful time cheering on the team, dancing to the music {it was 90s night}, and getting to see the UNC team + Roy Williams. 


JG's Insta  #lovedit                                                 Me & Marcus Paige                         

Saturday we had our pre-friendsgiving football game. Amanda and I were the only girls to show up, but we had a wonderful time. I even caught the ball when my team went for the extra 2 points despite that my team lost both games
Opponents
After the game we watched The Hunger Games: Catching Fire in anticipation of going to see Mockingjay, Part 1 ---which we were going to watch Sunday and ended up just watching Netflix.
Saturday night we headed to our friends Goddard & Kirkham's house for our 2nd Annual Friendsgiving. I made one of Jack's favorites-- Cheesey Potatoes {recipe soon!}, and the guys fried a turkey, which was something that I had never had before. The turkey was my favorite thing with the mashed potatoes coming in a close second. By the end of the night we were all stuffed! We had a great time together with old friends and some new... and especially enjoyed when Goddard sang/danced along to "Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift. Just plain Hilarious!

Caanan, Amanda, Jack, & Me!

Goddard with Mr. Turkey hat


Me, Chris, & Michelle



















Sunday we watched Netflix all day, played a little N64 Mario Kart, and Jack made a wonderful sirloin roast for dinner. The weekend flew by but THANKgoodness it is a short week with Thanksgiving in just a few days!
Toad- JG, Peach- ETB

Sirloin roast, pre-oven! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment