Friday, November 7, 2014

5 on Friday | A Few of my FAVORITE Things


One- Jack-Jack
I am still enjoy looking back at this photo of Jacky from Halloween. He makes one great Doc Holliday. 



Pretty close look alike, but I do have a favorite

Two- falling leaves
While I was in Ohio almost ALL of the trees were bare & had lost all their leaves.FALL, being my favorite season, I want to hold on to a few more weeks of the glorious color pallet before Winter. I wish all days were as beautiful as these two.
Pilot Mountain a few weekends ago
Afternoon drive back to work
Three- dot
My silver VW Bug {Dot} hit 70,000 miles this week. I have had some glorious times in my "crayon" smelling car. I hope that she keeps going & we can have many more memories. 
Proof.

Four- Chick-fil-a
Hate-em'. Love-em'. I don't care. I LURRRVE me some Chick-fil-a. Original, Spicy, Grilled it does not matter it is all wonderful to me. So wonderful that I had it TWICE this week - Tuesday breakfast on the way to the airport and then today for lunch mid Family Dollar store runs. I also even "won" a free chicken sandwich on my receipt. BONUS!
Nuggets + Polynesian {a necessity} 
Five- Musicals
I love musicals of any kind. The singing and dancing all combined with a wonderful story has my attention. Last night I went with some of my girlfriends to see Roger & Hammerstein's Cinderella at Belk Theater in Charlotte. I was very excited to see this musical for the second time. My first time was in NYC on Broadway with my mom this past summer. Fran Drescher {step-mother & a personal favorite} and Carly Rae Jepsen {Cinderella} were in the Broadway version. The Off Broadway version was just as wonderful as I remembered it. From the costumes to the set & the music it was wonderful. I am still humming "Impossible" today.

{Elizabeth, Sara, & Jennifer}
The cast after the show





Thanks to DarciAprilChristina, and Natasha!





xoxo

















No comments:

Post a Comment