Tuesday, November 25, 2014

2014 Favorite Things| Stocking Stuffers




I am excited to link up with AprilEliseKatie, & Zelle to share a few of my favorite STOCKING STUFFERS for others!!! In my stocking I love getting some candy, practical items, and a few surprises along the way + who can forget the mini wine bottle that has made it in my stocking since I turned 21. #santaknowseverything

If you don't know what to get someone, a Gift Card or MULAH will always work, and you will never hear a complaint!

Now onto the list...

ONE/ Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Almond Toffee. If you have not had these, you need to try them. they are amazinggg! Let's face it--- what isn't amazing from TJ's? They offer many different sweet treats that are perfect to fill the stocking.










TWO/ Don't you hate when your favorite drink loses its hot/cold goodness before you can fully enjoy it. Why not give someone the YETI Rambler in their stocking? It's an over-engineered tumbler that comes in two sizes.








THREE/ Every time I walk into World Market especially around Christmas I am sure to find a few items that someone on my list needs in their stocking. I love this Tonal Gold Tassel Necklace made in India + its under $20!!









FOUR/ The new iPhone6 or charger accessories











FIVE/ Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline has been one of my new favorite scents this year.. but I have not made the plunge and bought a bottle. Most perfumes come in a rollerball or purse size bottle-- so if you know his or her favorite scent why not pick up a smaller travel size bottle.







SIX/ LULULEMON. Roll almost anything up and it will fit somehow into the stocking. I have been loving this and this.










SEVEN/ Working out I like to listen to music. It pumps me up and keeps me going throughout my workout. Although the cord does not bother me, it bothers some. Why not give them the new BEATS by Dre Wireless Headphones. They come in many different styles and colors. Designed for Sound. Tuned for Emotion.






Thanks to AprilEliseKatieZelle 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment