Wednesday, November 5, 2014

OHIO

Nov 4th and 5th I had a very quick work trip to Cleveland. The weather was beautiful, but OHH MYY was it a quick trip. On plane flight up I watched The Way Way Back and on the way home I watched Saving Mr. Banks, a personal favorite on the making of the movie Mary Poppins.
Instagram soon after takeoff 


Views over Celveland & Lake Erie

Set-up for the flight home 

Dinner Tuesday night we went to Fahrenheit. I had the Kobe Beef Short Ribs served over Teriyaki Lo-Mein noodles. It was to die for, but don't miss out on their dessert menu {HINT: Banana Cheesecake}. We did manage to squeeze in a little fun in the rain and take some quick pictures of the house from A Christmas Story House. 
A Christmas Story House {in the rain}
I am excited to get back to Charlotte later tonight. The weekend is just around the corner!!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment