Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014


"I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.  For in him you have been enriched in every way--in all your speaking and in all your knowledge"
1 Corinthians 1:4-5
HAPPY THANKSGIVING FRIENDS!!
I hope that you are enjoying spending time with family & friends, watching the 87th Macy's Day Parade or a little football, eating turkey and all the fixing's and MAKING SURE to leave some room for dessert-- the most important part!

There are so many things thanks I am thankful for--- 
I am SUPER thankful for my family {and dogs}, friends, health, shelter, food, faith, and everything else I have been given. Today has consisted so far of the parade {Alex was on the Kool Aid Man Balloon}, yummy food, and incredible skiing weather {it has been snowing all day--- 12 inches in the past 24 hrs!}.

Tonight i'll be at the condo with a nice fire and enjoy not being in the midst of the hustle and bustle! Please be safe if you are going out for "Black Friday" sales.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment