Friday, November 21, 2014

5 on Friday | Oh the Weather Outside is Freightful

Thank goodness it if FINALLY FRIDAY!! It's has been bitterly chilly here the past few days {ahem... Tuesday all 50 states were below freezing!!}, which has called for layers upon layers of comfy, cozy sweaters, scarves, and boots. For me, this week has been hectic and outright crazy. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend and spending Saturday playing football and enjoying a meal with friends.

Sooooo let's get to it:

ONE
The theme of my week has been crazy "firedrill" after "firedrill" at work. Planning a year in advance can sometimes be difficult & setting up and "fluffing" aprox. 18 Christmas Trees was just the icing on the cake. I think that I learned this week more than I ever want to know about a fake Christmas tree. From tips to hinges versus branches to wrapped and twigs, I can now call myself a Christmas Tree EXPERT!

TWO
I added this new Maybelline ColorSensational Lipcolor to my make-up collection and I have been getting so many comments on the color and friends asking where they can get it that I thought I would share. Lately it has been a go-to in my makeup routine.

THREE
I linked up with EliseAprilKatie, & Zelle as they hosted one of the best link ups during the Holiday Season-- These are a few of my favorite things. If you missed out you can find my list here. Next week I will be sharing some stocking stuffer ideas! 

FOUR
Last night {Thursday} I went to the Do It Herself workshop with Home Depot. The project turned out to be very challenging.... but in the end we 85% completed the Holiday Marquee. My group selected that since I was the best with the Jig Saw at cutting the rounded edges that I should take our project home. I think after a little more TLC & coats of paint it will be something fun to hang in the house for the Holidays.

FIVE
Today marks 33 days until Christmas! YAY for taking time off work and spending time with family and friends. On Monday my friends and I put together our Operation Christmas Child boxes and are going to deliver them this weekend to the drop-off. I am filled with JOY knowing that I am touching a child in need with a special Christmas gift!



Thanks to DarciAprilChristina, and Natasha!

No comments:

Post a Comment