Friday, November 14, 2014

5 on FRIDAY | TGIF

One- Just because it's Monday 
Jack sent me these beautiful flowers "just because it's Monday". I love sunflowers and these were the perfect way to brighten up my Monday.



Two- Supper club 
Each week Jennifer, Sara, Elizabeth, & I meet for a "supper club" and take turns cooking for the group. This week Jennifer made Basil Chicken Curry with Cauliflower rice and a side veggie salad. It was delicious and a super quick and easy recipe.

Three- Happy Birthday
Saturday, Nov 15th, Winston {Sara's pup} turns ONE! I am sad to miss out on the day, but we will be celebrating next week. HBD Winston!
Four- OCC
I spent this week gathering items for my Operation Christmas Child box. I found some wonderful items at Family Dollar and Dollar Tree and cannot wait to share what's in my box with you Monday. It is not too late to join in and make this Christmas special for a child in need.



FIVE- TOMS @ Target
I can't wait to pick up this poncho ($28!) below when the TOMS+Target Collection launches Nov. 16th!






Thanks to DarciAprilChristina, and Natasha!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment