Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hello {HECTIC} December


December, you're the last one so your supposed to be the best one!! I was so excited you finally arrived until my world turned into a blizzard.

Yes, I'll admit this time of year is often hectic with shopping, cooking, traveling, but add about 100 projects on top of that and welcome to my December. The below depicts what I thought the rest of 2014 would look like.. a little up hill and easy, but in reality it is all over the place.


I know that I am not the only person that feels this way during this season and I hope that through the midst of all the chaos you can find time to laugh, relax, and enjoy being with others. Here is some comic relief from the office today... clearly they have had a hectic December too!

#findtheERROR


xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment