Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Welcome to New York






































Today I left Charlotte on a 6 am flight heading for NYC ... need I say more?

My Tips for this awful early flight {besides the Starbucks & Chick-fil-a}

1. Jamming to Taylor Swift's "Welcome to New York". 


2. Live Updates: Prince William and Kate during their NEW YORK CITY tour {planning where I am going to catch a glimpse}.

3. CARRIE UNDERWOOD's celebration of her Decade #1 Album Release Party today at the iHeartRadio Theater in NYC. The show will also be broadcasted on a jumbo screen in Time Square. {hoping to run into her too!}


4. Lunch @ Shake Shack. ALWAYS a must!

5. Getting to see the Saks Fifth Avenue Christmas Light Show + all the other wonderful Christmas windows & decoration!!! Check out the 2013 show below. It was even more amazing in person last year & I cannot wait to see the 2014 show!


xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment