Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve | 2014

For me, 2014 has been an amazing year filled both challenges and amazing experiences. It has been a wild, crazy, and unexpected ride that turned out to be one of the best years yet-- Seriously I hit the Jackpot! I would like to thank all of my family and friends for making this year wonderful-- I could not have done it without you! I am forever grateful for your love and support. I encourage everyone to take a look back and reflect back on your year. 

In no particular order here is a slice of my 2014.

I celebrated life with friends and family,laughed, and loved, saw my brother & cousin graduate from college and high school, watched the panthers make it to the playoffs {hoping for a win this Saturday!!}, enjoyed the HUGE snow storm that shut Charlotte down for a few days, put on a Go Kids Go event with Junior League of Charlotte, traveled--basically every weekend, had lots of Girls Night Out with my favorites, crossed some things off my bucket list-- flying in a helicopter & walking over the Brooklyn Bridge,  Winston entered my life {thanks Sara!},  spent time with besties, got back on my gym grind, turned the big 25! & celebrated my grandfathers 94th! plus many others, saw friends get married, engaged and have babies, went through my first corn maze, dressed-up, cheered on team USA in the World Cup, went to sporting events, ate TOO much Chick-fil-A, did the Ice Bucket Challenge, snow skied, got a promotion at Family Dollar, threw parties, played on the roof, started A Frayed Knot-- first post 10/27/14, and ohh so much more.

Cheers to the new goals and accomplishments for 2015. Wishing everyone good heath and success in 2015!



xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment