Monday, January 5, 2015

30 Day Challenge | #SugarFree2015



Today, 1/5/15, I am challenging myself to not eating sugar for the next 30 days!!! EKK!! I know. I am already thinking to myself how hard this is going to be, but I am up for the challenge. No sugar means no refined sugar, natural sweeteners or artificial sweeteners. Naturally occurring sugars in fruits, vegetables, and other whole foods will be acceptable. I want to start enjoying the real taste of foods!!

My Guidelines:
Foods with added sugar of any kind are no allowed.
No added natural sugars or sweeteners of any kind, included but not limited to: honey, molasses, stevia, agave nectar, mayple sugar etc. 
No added refined sugars (white sugar, corn strup, brown sugar)
No artificial sweeteners (Splenda, Equal, etc.)

Note:  No sugar means no added sugar. There will be naturally occurring sugars in milk, plain yogurt, fresh vegetables and fruit, that’s okay. The idea is to give up ADDED sugars that are in most all processed foods. 
Note: I will allow myself to "break" the no sugar rules if I am eating dinner (not desert) that a friend has prepared--but am only allowed this TWICE during the 30 day challenge.

Here's to NO SUGAR!!



xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment