Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Have You Heard | C. Wonder







C. Wonder, the beloved retailer, launched by Chris Burch (Tory Burch's ex husband) announced yesterday that they will be shutting down its remaining stores. They have already shut down most social media BUT their website is still up. Be sure to check them out and HURRY. Their 50% off sale will be up until the end of next week. 

C. Wonder is a lifestyle brand that is know for bright colored apparel and monogrammed goods {in case you didn't already know} and, since opening in 2011, has been criticized for carrying product that reminds many people of Tory Burch. 

I am pretty upset that C. Wonder is closing its doors. I have some pieces that I really love from their stores and always enjoy shopping in store or online. The company now is working out wholesale plans and I cannot wait to see C.Wonder back on shelves...eventually

Until then join me and shop the 50% off sale!!! 

xoxo












No comments:

Post a Comment