Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Have You Heard | Throat Coat Tea

North Carolina's weather seems to change with the snap of your fingers. One day it’s sunny and 65 degrees and the next it’s cold, overcast, with a high of 36 degrees. When the weather jumps all around on me, I usually end up with a sore throat, never fun. 

When I have a sore throat, I turn to one of my favorite products, Traditional Medicinals Organic Throat Coat Tea. A few friends have asked me about this tea because it smells so wonderful and I always seem to be having a cup of tea.

The tea is made from Slippery elm, a beautiful, native North American elm tree. It’s the inner bark of this tree that is actually called “slippery elm” due to its, slippery, smooth, and slimy-in-a-good-way properties. Combined with licorice and marshmallow root, the tea blend is very comforting and provides temporary relief from an irritated mouth or throat.

So the next time you have a sore throat, give it a try, you will be glad you did!!

p.s. you can find Throat Coat Tea at MOST grocery stores in the coffee and tea aisle. 











xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment