Friday, July 24, 2015

Rounding out my week

I have wanted to try Nan and Byron’s for quite some time, but somehow it always slips my mind when trying to figure out where to eat. They happen to be on the Queen’s Feast list so why not a perfect time to go and try a few things. Their menu had some many great choices it was hard to decide what to order. I ended up getting: wine- Row Eleven, Pinot Nior, app- wings, entrĂ©e- grilled salmon, dessert- hazelnut chiffon cake. Everything was delicious & did not disappoint. I cannot wait to go back soon!!

We had so much fun in the mountains last weekend that Jack+ me + some friends are heading up this weekend to the mountains of West Virginia. We will be staying in Whistlepunk at Snowshoe Mountain. Snowshoe offers so many fun summer activities including off road tours, hiking, geo cashing, sporting clays and so much more. Jack and I enjoyed the off road tours back when we went in September 2009. We had a great time & got covered in mud during the tour. It was a fantastic experience and I am excited to relax and spend time with friends in the great outdoors.

Flashback to our trip



Hope y’all had a great week!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment