Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thursday Thoughts with ETB | 5.21.15


I think...
it was time for a new iPhone and I finally upgraded..only to a 5 though #thanksJHG

watermelon and I are meant to be together

6 am workouts really increase my energy levels and happiness for the day #CLTbarMethod

every weekend should be a 3 day weekend... wishful thinking

this weekend is special because I get to see my two good friends get married here in Charlotte and TWO of my good friends will be in town to celebrate!! #finallyAChandler

after being apart from Jack for the past 19 days it makes me more appreciative for the days we get to spend together 

the Bachelorette is going to consume my Monday nights, along with a glass of vino #teamClint

green tea is going to be my summer time drink, thanks Starbucks

Beautiful Things
                        It's Thursday...and I am linking up with: Meagan 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment