Friday, May 29, 2015

Five on Friday || Ready for the Weekend

ONE|Secret’s Out 
TOMORROW morning Jack’s family and I head down to Saint Martin! I am super excited and am looking forward to clear blue water, skies, and some well-deserved rest and relaxation. Cheers to a fun vacation!!









TWO|Perfume
Last night at Nordstrom Sara introduced me to what could be my next {expensive} obsession, Jo Malone. I took home a sample of the Peony & Blush Suede Cologne and am going to try it out for the next few weeks. Anyone have a good suggestion out of the many scents that they love? Suggestions needed.



THREE|B-Cycle
I found this photo of me and my bestie, Alyssa, when she visited Charlotte in April. We had such a fun time renting bikes and riding them all around town. This is going to be one of my favorite activities to do this summer.







FOUR|The Bar Method: Charlotte-SouthPark
Tuesday and Friday 6am class has become tough this past week. Between the 4/5ths week and the longer summer days I cannot seem to drag myself out of bed. Soon, the SouthPark studio will open up, but until then they are offering FREE classes. Sign up for free community classes here.



FIVE|1989
June 8th cannot {until after my relaxing time in SXM} come soon enough because… I am going to Taylor Swift: The 1989 World Tour !!!  I am suppppper stoked! I have been looking forward to this for a really long time and cannot believe the time has almost come. From her outfits, to sets, to live music I cannot wait!! #WelcometoChalrlotte





xx



No comments:

Post a Comment