Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Frugalista || Cinco De Mayo || Taco Bell

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

If you know me, then you know I am a frugalista to the core #owningit. Anything to save a penny here or there I am in no doubt going to do it. Free anything- i'm there. Coupons- all over them. And finding any change: penny, nickel or dime, makes my day just a little brighter! 

In honor of May 5, a.k.a. Cinco de Mayo, all Taco Bell customers are welcomed to a free Biscuit Taco with a choice of bacon or sausage from 7am-11am.


I had never tried Taco Bell breakfast-- but since it was free, I was willing to give it a try. I thought that the line was going to be crazy-- but it ended up that there were only 2 people in line in front of me. I had the sausage biscuit, and it was delicious!


Anybody else have free Taco Bell this morning?!?!


UPDATE: on of my coworkers just let me know that Sonic is having 1/2 priced Drinks/ Slushies ALL DAY in honor of Cinco De Mayo!! ENJOY! 






xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment