Friday, June 12, 2015

Five on Friday || How is it already JUNE?

ONE|Mississippi
Over the weekend Jack and I hustled down {approx. 19 hors round trip} to Pascagoula, Mississippi to celebrate the nuptials of our dear friends Drew and Madalyn. Although the ride was long we got to spend some quality time together. The wedding was beautiful and I will never forget the toast from Drew’s brother, Tanner. I guess I’m a sucker for wise words.
TWO| T.SWIFT
Monday night Jack took me to Taylor Swift’s 1989 Tour and going to the concert has been one of my most favorite gifts… Like EVER!!! As soon as she got on stage to kick the night off with “Welcome to New York” I got chills all over my body…literally. Taylor’s talent is simply amazing the way that she commands the entire stage and arena all the while making the concert feel so intimate. Our seats were great, the music was great, and spending #NationalBestFriendsDay with Taylor Swift {&JG} was something from my “Wildest Dreams”.
THREE|Carib
The bliss of vacationing in St. Martin is still on my mind… I am super ready to travel again. JG insta-tagged me in this picture of Woody + Carib earlier this week and I cannot wait to find this beer for sale in CLT… anybody know of a place who sells it?
FOUR| AIR Social
Last night I attend the June AIR Social event and had a great time meeting new people and trying new products from Charlotte Based companies. Garrett Tichy, the face of WeLoveCLT spoke about what drives him to love Charlotte and the people who live here. There was food from Fit You Meals and Roots Hummus, drinks with Three Hunters Vodka and D9 Brewing Company, shopping with Fresh Boutique and Pearl- Dentistry Reimagined. AIR Socials happen once a month on the second Thursday of the month, so come out and join me for July’s event!
FIVE| Have You Met Sara?
Meet Sara. I have the pleasure of getting to see Sara and talking with her almost every day. She shares her passion of fitness, food, beauty, fashion, and the outdoors over at Oats and Rows. She loves sharing her experiences and adventures from her point of view as she explores her new city, here in beautiful Charlotte. Sara also has a cute little Frenchie who tends to pop up from time to time named Winston. Be sure to add Oats and Rows to your bloglovin’ feed – Sara will not disappoint!


Hope that you have a wonderful weekend!!


It's Friday and I am linking up with…5 on Friday: DarciAprilChristina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment