Monday, February 16, 2015

Weekend | Valentines 2015

This Valentines weekend went by entirely too fast and I cannot believe that it is already MONDAY!! Although it went by quickly I had a relaxing and fun weekend & hoping to see some SNOW tonight!

Chocolate covered strawberries, handmade ear warmer from my BFF, JHG home cooked dinner, Wine:) & Flowers

What my weekend was made of…

Food--- Thai food, home cooked meals, spaghetti, pancakes, Mountain Dew, pistachios & chocolate covered strawberries

Fun--- 40th SNL show, the dog park, church, giving and receiving presents, flowers, dancing, & French Café music

Friends--- This time of year is especially special for Jack and me. We spent a bunch of the weekend just hanging out the two of us, but also got some good time in with friends

Sleep--- & TONS of it {clearly I needed it after the last few weeks}


Hope you had a relaxing weekend!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment