Wednesday, October 29, 2014

the BUZZ is BACK!

  

In case you fell off the face of the earth for the last few months have not heard... the Charlotte Hornets are back as of May 20th!!! After over a decade as the Bobcats, the team has gone back to the old name, the Charlotte Hornets and tonight is their opening home game at 7 pm! We play the Milwaukee Bucks and although I will not be going to the game, I will be cheering on the team and getting my updates online.

A few weeks ago I was out with some friends in the Epicenter and we ran into Cody Zellar who plays Center for the Hornets. We were lucky enough to get some pictures with him and I asked him all kinds of annoying questions, such as what shoe size do you wear...WHAT? In the picture below, I was kneeling on a bar stool and he is still taller than me!
#almostfamous?
Romper: Forever 21, old (similar here, i like this one too) Watch: Michael Kors, last season (similar here)


Which team will you be cheering on tonight?

UPDATE:: Hornets won in overtime!! 106-108 

xoxo






Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/10/28/5274066/charlotte-hornets-michael-jordan.html#.VFD0xvnF9jQ#storylink=cpy

No comments:

Post a Comment