Friday, October 31, 2014

Its Friday | Halloween Style


Today I am super excited because Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love that everyone gets dressed up, has parties, eats a ton of sweets, and plays pranks on each other. I think that I also enjoy the holiday because part of my job is buying Halloween and I love seeing the results of happy customers who liked my ideas, deigns, and product. I guess its just a perk of the job. 

I always dress up during the holiday at least two times if not more. This year Jack and I are going to two Halloween Parties. On actual Halloween I am dressing up with one of my ghoulfriends {Sara} as Indians and Jack is going to be a Cowboy. It should be super cute and Sara and I spent all yesterday evening coming up with our homemade costumes. More on that next week.

Saturday we are going to Jack's cousin's {Clay} party as Bonnie and Clyde. We got our inspiration from the picture below & hopefully we will be able to pull it off! 



Happy Haunting! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment